Contact Your Nearest Jnana Vikasa kendra
Why To Choose Us
All our existing JVK centers are well equipped with large halls for teaching, starting from 1000sq.ft to 2000sq.ft, which can easily accommodate 75 to 100 students in a batch. Our centers also have eco-friendly lighting facility with round the clock power backup. The centers are also have good seating arrangements with a pad for jotting down notes comfortable for long hour sitting. Our centers also have clean drinking water facility. Our centers also have clean and hygienic restrooms.
Our faculties hail from the most reputed organizations, which have contributed high profiled officers to the state as well as to the centre. They are also having bunches of experiences in various well known teaching & coaching fields.
We are providing basic reference materials and table journals for student’s ready reference. We also provide study center facility by free of cost in all working days during working hours.
We have a facility of upgraded Digi-class facilities along with high definition video quality as well as high speed internet possibilities.
All our centers are located at the prime location of the cities, having regular public transport connectivity. We are located within walkable distance from central bus and railway stations.
After facilitating many supports for the students by an educational organization, the teaching faculties will stand in the stage of peak.
As of now, our team size is 25. We have a hierarchy level stating as below:
- Chief Manager
- Administrative Officer – who will be Remoting from Head Office
- PRO – Public Relations Officer – will be executing the center in each districts of the JVK
- Assistant PRO – assisting the PRO in Orientation and other allied services at the regional colleges.
- Premises head – will be taking care of the day-to-day activities at the center.
- Academic counsellor — will be providing the necessary guidance and counselling to all connected people.
- Office assistant – will be taking care of basic hospitality.
- Team Leader – is end-to-end tracking of the academic activities of the student.
Our Popular Courses
Education courses are designed for individuals seeking to enhance their professional credentials in the field of education.
Prelims, Mains & Interview
Prelims, Mains & Interview
Group - C
PSI, ESI, FDA, SDA, SSC, RRB & TET
IBPS, SBI, RBI, PO & Clerk
Huge range of Knowledgeable Books !.
- knowledge has been defined in differential psychology as “culturally valued knowledgecommunicated by a range of non-specialist media” and encompassing a wide subject range.
1. Fill The Forms
Fill the form JVK-001 with necessary details and form JVK-002 personality questionnaire.
2. CET Registration
The candidate must clear the CET which will be conducted twice in a year. CET syllabus and exam pattern will be provided to the candidate.
3. CET Exam
Halltickets will be sent to the address of the candidate and The candidate has to attend the CET at our premises at the scheduled time.
Results will be announced on our Website and JVK premises. Candidates who clear CET with high merit will be eligible for Interview.
The Interview will be held by our panel of senior most serving and retired IAS and KAS officers.
After getting selected in the interview round, candidate will be called for counselling with their parents/guardians.
Our Success Rate
Test series is the indicator of the of JnanaVikasaKendra. Thousands of students utilise JnanaVikasaKendra test series based on INNOVATIVE ASSESSMENT SYSTEM to improve their scores. The immense response from the students and huge surge every year is a living testimony of our commitment to quality. The test series from JnanaVikasaKendra has become an indispensable tool for every serious aspirant.
This is a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ distance learning / online / class room program focusing on sincere Aspirants who will appear in Civil Service Exam . Our experts provide step by step guidance to aspirants for understanding the concepts of the subject and prepare them for effective answer writing.
Approach & Strategy:
Our simple, practical and focused approach will help aspirants understand the demand of Civil exam effectively. Our strategy is to constantly innovate to keep the preparation process dynamic and give personalized attention to individual aspirants based on factors like core competence, availability of time and resource and the requirement of Civil Service Exam.
Our Interactive Learning approach (Digi-Class, Email / Telephonic Discussion with Experts) will continuously improve aspirant’s performance in the right direction.
Tips For Students To Prepare For Civil Service Exam
- Take the early advantage
- Realise that you have time constraints, so prioritize your time!
- Buy the most recommended books for Exam preparation
- Enroll for mock test series
- Utilise your spare time
- Read newspapers and magazines
- Keep writing
- Discuss current issues with your friends
- Finish 1-2 subjects during semester break
- Read toppers interviews